Very accessible, this tutorial of mosaics in resin explains you every step by step to succeed a vase decoration purified and trendy.
The choice of colors is completely free, if you want to leave on other colors, do not hesitate to consult our section of tesselles mosaics.
If you’re new to this creative hobby, follow all the steps in this special creative mosaic sheet.
To customize a vase with mosaics, you will need the following supplies:
– Resin mosaic (white tesserae, gold and / or other colors)
– Vinyl glue
– Plaster for mosaic
– A brush
– A vase or other support in wood or glass
– A bowl to mix your plaster
– A sponge, sopalin or cloth
– An old spatula or credit card
– Before starting, we advise you to put your tesseraes dry on your support. This will allow you to see if it will be necessary to make cuts.
– Make sure your support is perfectly dry and clean.
– Using a brush, glue the width of a first mosaic strip.
– Paste your first mosaics on the strip of vinyl glue you have just drawn.
– For more precision when laying, you can possibly use a clamp.
– You can then place your other mosaics without checking their alignment.
Warning: it is important to provide areas to make your patterns. (The next step explains how to make a mosaic pattern successful)